Thursday, February 1, 2007

Made a few unhealthy choices today as well as last night.

We ate at McDonald's and I decided to give their new Burger McRice a try. End result? I didn't like it. Eating the stuff felt like eating glue on a rather tasteless beef patty with all these vegetables of unappetizing coloration. The weird thing was, I still finished the damn thing... and feeling a bit unsatisfied, ordered myself an extra Cheeseburger meal, to get the rice taste off my mouth. Double Sin.

Again, just this morning I had a cup of rice, a sunny-side egg, and a jumbo hotdog. Lunch was a plate of rice, togue vegetable (I'm not sure how you spell the thing), and Adobong Baboy. Although I did try atleast to keep my rice intake to a minimal.

My abdominals feel like hell, and this sort of makes me walk funny. Did a couple of inclined crunches at the gym the other day. I realize that I need to start working out in the house more often. Just, you know, basic crunches and push-ups like I used to when I was bored on when th TV was on commercial. Lately, I haven't been able to do that (or as I see it, giving myself the excuse not to be able to do that) because my new room is living on a tightspace budget, and you never know when a cockroach might sneak out from under the bed.

What about the Skyflakes diet? Don't worry. I haven't given up just yet. I've only decided to interchange between non-skyflakes days and skyflakes days. Today Thursday just happens to be a non-skyflakes day. :D I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Me and some friends might decide to drink some alcohol. Alcohol on an empty skyflake-infested stomach? Sounds grueling.